Saturday, September 8, 2007

Polycycle Day Twenty

Minor setback or major catastrophe? Time will tell. Fighting desperately to stay awake, I think I took an involuntary nap on the computer. Computer did not short out from leaked saliva. This is a good thing.

3am nap:
No problem getting to sleep. Herculean effort to get out of bed. That split second concept that "I need to get up"... if it's not grasped with white knuckled fists, right then, will be lost. Managed it this time. 30min
7am nap: Can't believe. Hotel alarm did not go off. Obviously a user error.. but.. sheesh. Batteries for portable alarm clock.. deceased, one would suppose from lack of sleep. Lay down at ~7 and woke up slightly after 8. 65 min.
11am nap: Unable to nap. Skipped.
3pm nap: Slept in car. Unknown length of time. Guessing 45 minutes. The lack of structure at this time is causing large volumes of havoc.
7pm nap: Slept past alarm. 45min.
11pm nap: Every cell in my body is either screaming for caffeine or sleep. Some, bipolar at this point are screaming for a sleepytime latte with an extra shot. 45 min

Completely exhausted. Shouldn't be driving. The mention of Enya causes an involuntary closing of my eyes. The last 24 hours have a very dreamlike quality to them. The disturbing, I wish I'd wake up now, sort of dream.

Quick Stats: STR: 12 DEX: 10 CON: 9 INT: 5 WIS: 5 CHA: 5
"I'm not afraid to dream- to sleep, sleep forever"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.