Monday, September 3, 2007

PolyCycle Day Fifteen

The cycle from 11am to 3am was one of pure exhaustion. Barely able to sit upright, let alone put a thought together. Not sure exactly what I did to keep from crashing.

3am nap: Very Very drowsy.. Walking dead type of drowsy. Morning yoga may very well be a long term positive side effect.
7am nap: Still feeling sleepy.. but more of the Sunday Afternoon sleepy. Zoned out in front of the TV watching CSI Miami. Yawn.
11am nap: Nothing special to note with the exception that I'm consistently waking up before the alarm goes off.
3pm nap: Dreams were a high speed visual assault. Think Videodrome.
7pm nap: First repeat dream. Nice. I can get used to this. Almost every nap cycle today has produced dreams. Not entirely sure of the significance of this, but it is rather pleasant.
11pm nap: Slept soundly and dreamt. I was very very close to oversleeping. I lay in bed for about 20 minutes barely conscious.

Overall I have not felt rested today. I am attributing this to the reintroduction phase from Friday morning's oversleep.


Quick Stats:
STR: 15
DEX: 19 (I pwn you at Mario Party 8)
CON: 14
INT: 4
WIS: 4
CHA: 5

No comments: