Saturday, September 8, 2007

Polycycle Day Nineteen

Note to others that may be attempting this. Don't skip naps and check to make sure that you set the alarm and armed it.

3am nap:
Managed to oversleep. Didn't I just say I thought I was past that? It's the missed nap thing. I set my alarm, but forgot to move the little dial thingy to say ALM ON. Didn't oversleep as bad as I'd thought.. but I know from experience that this is going to be a long day.
7am nap: Feeling like my body has been beaten to a bloody mass, sucked through a hose and reassembled. Took a nap, hoping to salvage some brain cells for the day. (Eh, I'm on holiday, so who cares)
11am nap: -Skipped to try and get back on schedule
3pm nap: Hard time getting to sleep, and even harder waking up. 35 minutes of deadtime
7pm nap: Napped at the hotel. Attempting to get back on track. 25
11pm nap: Vague memories of a dream. Good sign I hope.
Pretty much a lost day. Most of the morning was spent wandering a Mall in Maui. Vague thoughts occasionally bubbling up to the surface, only to burst before I could grasp them.

Quick Stats:
STR: 10 DEX: 7 CON: 7 INT: 10 WIS: 15 CHA: 3
"You know the part about life
Is just a waking dream
Well I know what you mean
But that ain't how it seems right here, right now"

No comments: