Tuesday, September 4, 2007

PolyCycle Day Sixteen

11-3am cycle was filled with the energy missing from the rest of the day. Managed to make significant progress on a number of fronts.
3am nap:
I've decide that the possibility of falling asleep and oversleeping on the 3am nap is greater than all others and to nap on the couch or floor. This particular nap was on the living room floor. My mental capacity right now is leading me to think that I might just be better off sleeping. First I need to fully integrate into this schedule. Creativity seems to be a bit higher in the wee hours. Might have something to do with lowered fear of looking like an idiot.
7am nap: Nice Sunday morning feeling to this nap. Awoke with just a hint of being drowsy.
11am nap: Powernap in the Quiet room. Took almost 30 minutes for my brain to reach anything related to cognitive skill.
3pm nap: Why did I forget to turn off my phone?!? 11 minutes into sleep.. Spent the rest of the allotted nap time with eyes closed and pretending to sleep. I'll need to make up that REM.
7pm nap: Attempted to sleep in the car outside a restaurant. I'm not sure why, but I have a bit of trouble sleeping in this car. Very light sleep for 1o minutes or so.
11pm nap: Pure exhaustion hit me around 10:30. Dropped into sleep immediately. Woke up because of the alarm (I've been waking prior for awhile now), and decided that I needed a bit more. Reset the alarms and went back to sleep. Awoke still a little on the groggy side, but with a bit more energy.

Quick Stats:
STR: 15
DEX: 15
CON: 16
INT: 14
WIS: 13
CHA: 10

No comments: