Thursday, September 13, 2007

PolyCycle Day Twenty Five

I've been feeling exceptionally run down the last few days, so I've decided to toss in an additional nap to see if that helps:
3am nap:
Ahh the sweet lure of sleep. 30 minutes.
Bonus Nap: 4am: Felt very strange to wake up from my 3 am, wander around for half an hour and head back to bed. Still feel drained. Perhaps when I wake up a bit more. As well as not feeling all too chipper the last few days, the productivity level of the morning hours is pathetic. Adding to the feeling that I should just try sleeping. The hope that I can reestablish the sleep pattern and get the productivity back like it was last week keeps me going. With the classroom training that is coming this weekend.. I have the feeling that I'm accelerating into a brick wall.
Don't get me wrong.. I still think, even at this low point in the experiment, that my productivity is, overall, still better than it was before.
7am nap: Double nap.. to see if my messed up feeling is more sleep related, than stress related. Didn't seem to help..
11am nap: Unable to really get to sleep.. Could be the double naps. Spent a good amount of the 30 minutes in a placid day dream. Surprisingly filled with energy, though I still have a nagging headache from yesterday. (Let's assume that it's not from any sleep triggers)
3pm nap: Wow.. had an Epiphany Nap Darn.. it's gone. 26 minutes of crystal clear thought. Wow....
7pm nap: Sleep alluded me again. Schedule is definitely whacked.
11pm nap: Nice 30 minute nap.. no known dreaming.


Quick Stats: STR: 15 DEX: 12 CON: 12 INT: 16 WIS: 18 CHA: 6

No comments: