Saturday, September 15, 2007

PolyCycle Day Twenty Seven

At some point.. I must have decided that I will have no time for naps today, and if I'm going to get any sleep whatsoever, it's got to be in the morning. Woke up at 5:30.
(5.5 hours) Not sure if I'm furious at myself for letting this happen, or patting myself on the back for having the foresight to realize that I will not have the opportunity to sleep during class, and thus sleep before will be helpful.
Regardless, I feel like I've been drinking all night and slept in my clothes, in the back of a strangers car, only to be woken up by someone throwing a bowling ball through the windshield.

3am nap:
330 minutes.
7am nap: none
11am nap: none
3pm nap: none
7pm nap: none
11pm nap: none

Don't know where I'm going, don't know where I been.

Quick Stats: STR: 5 DEX: 5 CON: 5 INT: ?? WIS: ?? CHA: 5

No comments: