Thursday, September 6, 2007

PolyCycle Day Eighteen

My fear of oversleeping is gone. Now, my biggest concern is making sure that I'm utilizing my time well. My 3-7 cycle was mostly wasted today. Lot of TV and little anything else.

3am nap: Adaptation looks to be complete. I set my alarms (Watch, Battery Powered, Standard Nightstand), lay down and after a few moments, fell right to sleep. About 20 minutes later, I awoke and turned off the unneeded alarms.
7am nap: Due to the need to leave the house at 6:30, I took my 7am nap at 5:30... Then we turned out not to leave the house till much later. A little zombie-like in the thought process.
11am nap: Quick. Less then 15 minutes. Did not feel fully rested. It should be noted that even though I'm saying "not fully rested" I still feel like I have more energy and more cognitive juice to play with.
3pm nap: Some little thief was in the Quiet Room.. so I had to wait over half an hour. Boo Hoo. Full 28 minutes and nice dreaming. A Pan Galactic Gargle Nap.
7pm nap: Unable to get to sleep on the plane.
11pm nap: Catching up with and old friend. Yes Ogre, I just called you old. Buaahhaahhaa.


Little worried that I will oversleep, but I'm going to take a double nap (I'll have to add that to the Pollynap list) and then continue on as normal. Fingers crossed and all that.


Quick Stats:
STR: 14
DEX: 16
CON: 18
INT: 16
WIS: 10
CHA: 4

No comments: