Monday, September 17, 2007

PolyCycle Day Twenty Nine

Complete oversleep from last nights 11pm nap. Feeling very guilty for sleeping so much. Odd, that thought. Awoke at 5am for ~5 hours of guilty sleep.
I feel, in general, quite horrible and have strong intentions to return to Polyphasic (Uberman) by forgoing sleep today and begin napping again at 3am.

Bare with me on this next part, as I'm not sure that I can communicate it completely and fully. Sort of a Catch-22 in here.
All through out my experiment with Polyphasic, I had the sense of being drowsy. Slightly sleepy. That was countered somewhat, by what I feel was in increase in higher vision thinking. I'm not sure how to describe this, and I'll use the convenient excuse of actually getting Monophasic sleep for the last 3 days as to why that is hard to explain. Perhaps I will have the opportunity to go back and read this and expound upon that a bit with a higher vision thinking. Any-who, for the last two days.. after semi-intentionally returning to Monophasic, I have felt rather miserable, and easily distracted. "Shinny Thing!" Not fun. My ability to concentrate is very low, and even writing this has taken me the better part of an afternoon. I'm sure that this will pass as my body readjusts back to Monophasic. Too bad that I don't intend to do that.

3am nap:
Still asleep from yesterday.
7am nap: none
11am nap: none
3pm nap: none
7pm nap: none
11pm nap: none

In general, I feel like I spent the last two days alternating between glasses of Gewurztraminer and shots of Herradura.

No comments: