Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PolyCycle Day Seventeen

3am nap: Went by in a flash. In fact the 11pm to 3am cycle seemed to flip right past. Awoke at the sound of the alarm. Recollection of working on two laptops during my dream. Mental clarity is high, as is energy.
7am nap: I remember dreaming, but not what about. Feeling very mellow today.
11am nap: Dropped into sleep almost immediately and woke up right before my alarm was to go off. Uncanny, it is. And kinda cool. I've given control of my body up to the aliens.
3pm nap: Again.. dropped right off into a deep sleep. The dream for this cycle was "Carnival". Very large group of friends were in what I am assuming a South American country for the festival. For my birthday, I suppose. Our group was very large and quite boisterous and quickly created a rolling party. Popping into street side bars for a round of X and the off down the street to see what puu puu's the next place had. Now if I only had enough money to fly all my friends to So. America for the weekend.. Woke up 21 minutes into the sleep mp3, with 5 minutes left to play. Uncanny. I'm beginning to believe that either aliens have taken over my brain, or that my brain has begun to seriously consider this new sleep pattern.
7pm nap: Tired, but not all that sleepy. Might have slept for 10 minutes.
11pm nap: Dropped quickly in to sleep and woke before my 30 minute alarm went off.
Gotta tell ya, it's rather weird.
Things are weird.
On on hand, I can tell that my thinking is still a little blurry, but at the same time, there is a clarity here. (Yup, sounds like I'm loosing it.) My mood is very calm. Things that normally would get at me are floating right past. Not as if I don't notice, but more like I'm more in control about how I react to things.
Seems sustainable.

I figured that I would inevitably want to break every clock.

Quick Stats:
STR: 15
DEX: 15
CON: 16
INT: 19
WIS: 13
CHA: 4

No comments: