Thursday, September 20, 2007

PolyCycle Day Thirty Two

Managed to sleep for close to an hour with the alarm blaring. The mind fights for itself.
(54 minutes)


3am nap:
First normal (as defined by previous Polyphasic naps) in many days. (28 min). Though, I'm already looking forward to the next nap.
7am nap: 6:30 to 7:40. slept almost 40 minutes with the alarm blaring. (70 min)
11am nap: Tried, unsuccessfully to nap.. awake the whole time.. though I did have a rather pleasant day dream.
3pm nap: Again, attempts to nap failed.
7pm nap: Skipped.
11pm nap: Restless sleep. 35 min.

Not a whole lot going on.
This is a very busy time for work, so I'm spending most of my intellect to that endeavor.
I feel a bit more confident that I can get back on to the Uberman schedule. But it's been a tough week, to be sure.

No comments: