Friday, September 14, 2007

PolyCycle Day Twenty Six

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but don't hit the snooze.
3am nap:
30 minute nap followed by 20 minute.. um.. snooze. It appears that my mind/body is still trying to reconcile this schedule. Going into a weekend of two 12 hours classroom trainings, I'll be honest and state right now that I don't see me getting back on schedule this weekend. Frustrated with hitting the snooze. I think I'm stressing out, and at the same time not putting enough effort into getting back on schedule. This should be easier that I'm making it.
7am nap: 30 minutes.
11am nap: Skipped.
3pm nap: Able to sleep for about 16 minutes.... perplexing.
7pm nap: Skipped.
11pm nap: Had trouble getting to sleep.
Worried about what I'm going to do for tomorrows training class. I will have, probably, two breaks and a lunch, and zero control of what time they occur. Ended up playing a little game with the snooze alarm. (45 minutes)


Quick Stats: STR: 12 DEX: 13 CON: 9 INT: 9 WIS: 7 CHA: 5

No comments: