Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Polycycle Day Twenty Three

That Dragster I spoke of yesterday slammed itself into the wall at nearly 220MPH, launching itself into the crowd and killing 4. I distinctly remember trying to figure out which fragging alarm clock was going off. Let's call this a mental health nap, rather than an oversleep. 240 minutes.
3am nap:
see "dragster into crowd"
7am nap: To take.. or not take? Decided Yes. 35min.
11am nap: Skipped. Had some very important things to work on.
3pm nap: I need to remember to lock out my MaarPod. No juice. I lay in the massage chair instead. That next nap.. seems soo far away.
7pm nap: When nap time came back around... I was not tired. So I pushed on.
11pm nap: Didn't really get to sleep..for long.. fits and starts. Arose.. unrested. Grumpy. Not feeling too confident that I can make it to tomorrows 3am... and if I do.. I doubt that I'll be able to keep it to a REM nap.
Bad day.
Not feeling like I want to continue this.


Quick Stats: STR: 5 DEX: 5 CON: 5INT: 5WIS: 5CHA: 5
" Can't you see that its just raining"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you alright?
Your blog is crazy right now.
-Jim @shoreline