Thursday, August 23, 2007

PolyCycle Day Four

While PolyNapping, I'm now catching the sense of when I should be waking up.
I also have totally lost track of time. I've quite grateful for the little day notification display on my watch..

Some of you might know about my fixation with the number 12. This morning, around 4:30, I realized that my day consists of 12 cycles. 6 waking and 6 napping.
That makes me happy.

Total exhaustion. Eyelids feel like lead and it's very easy to nod off while sitting.
Even through this, I've noticed a huge jump in the amount of work I've been able to accomplish. Mind you, that I've left the heavier thinking for this morning. Though, at this moment, I'm not sure why. I'm more tired now that when I made the decision to post pone the thinking work.

Driving into work today is going to be an exercise.

I'd kill for a Venti SF Vanilla Latte.

CycleJump

Drive in wasn't too bad.

I might just be past the bad stuff. I feel like I just really tired, as opposed to really tired and slightly drunk. Manual dexterity is reduced. As is memory. Typing speed is very limited... probably 70% of normal.
I had a hell of a time spelling "Country" earlier today..

Time for my sleep phase.
(I really should name each of the phases)


Maarburg

No comments: