Thursday, August 30, 2007

Polycycle Day Eleven

3am nap: Nice. Good sleep. No recollection of dreams.
7am nap: Decent rest. Nothing to report really.
11am nap: Very Short. I awoke after only about 14 minutes. Feeling groggy and unmotivated for work. Though all of the other things that I want to be doing, I seem to have more energy for those things. It's only work if someone else wants you to do it?
3pm nap: Drama - no sleep. Work is backing up very quickly and my concentration is near zero.
7pm nap: Unable to take nap until 9pm. Argh. Once the responsibility of driving home is done. Exhaustion consumes me. Literally falling asleep sitting up.
11pm nap: Headed off to my nap at 10:50. The physical activity of walking up the stairs is tremendous. IF I can get some REM, I should be able to make it thru the night. FSM I hope I wake up at the alarm.

Best comment of the day: "Bullshit, you can't be doing that, you'd drop dead in 5 days."

Quick Stats:
STR: 14
DEX: 9
CON: 5
INT: 16
WIS: 16
CHA: 10

No comments: